When to call 911 training
The first few minutes of any emergency is where most people can make the greatest impact. This training provided by American Emergency Preparedness (AEP) will give your company the best first step in any emergency. This dynamic block of instruction will help to create best practices that can be used for everyday workplace safety.
Participants will learn common-sense fundamentals to handle any emergency. In this course you will learn the best way to interact with the EMS system. Topics will cover:
• The amazing impact a caller can make on a bad situation
• How to think critically
• Caller responsibility
• How a cell phone can save your life
• How to represent your location (location within a location)
• How to obtain and effectively relay a suspect description
• How to represent what is going on to the first responders
• How to set up consistent organized training for your company
It’s our professional opinion complicated protocols and procedures are very rarely referenced in the critical time of an emergency. Your initial interaction with the EMS system might only be for a minute or so. If you can represent what’s going on properly and quickly you can save a life. Be the difference in a positive outcome.PLUS we will discuss local resources, Code Red alerts, Triad and more.
This training is perfect for all staff: owners, managers, HR and front-line workers. Everyone welcome. FREE to attend.
*Becker County residents and businesses are you signed up for Code Red local alerts? Click here for more information.