Weekend Shift Position - Friday - Sunday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. No experience required, willing to train successful candidate. Entry level pay rate with no experience is $15.00 per hour plus $2.00 per hour shift differential. Hire rate may increase dependent on experience. TEAM Industries is a family owned, family run, family friendly company that puts employees and their safety first.
- Ensure a safe work environment for self and others.Follows all safety rules and regulations. Demonstrate commitment to safety program.
- Sets automatic controls, observes gauges, and operates gas or electric furnace used to harden temper, anneal heat treat metal parts.
Loads parts into containers in accordance with load diagrams, closes furnace door, and inserts parts into furnace when specified temperature is reached. Adjusts machine settings with assistance when necessary.
- Removes parts from furnace after specified time and air dries or cools parts in water or oil brine or other baths. Disassemble loads as needed.
- Reads production schedule to determine processing sequence and furnace temperature requirements for objects to be heat treated.
- Reads work order to determine processing specifications.
- Lights gas burners and adjusts flow of gas and coolant water.
- Move material and supplies with a forklift as needed
- Accurately completes required documentation where applicable
- Operate packaging washer equipment where applicable
- Promote a positive atmosphere.Actively support activities that promote the welfare and morale of TEAM employees.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 months heat treat experience preferred but not required
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Regular attendance
- Able to safely operator a forklift as needed
- Reference OJT
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 32 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 72 lbs.with assistance
·Ability to stand and/or walk up to 100% of shift
- Ability to do repetitive movements (i.e. bending, twisting, walking)
- Able to continuously operate at a minimum of 3 hours
TEAM Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer