REGIONAL FOOD TRUCKS will be on-site.
SCENIC LIFT RIDES will be available for an additional cost.
- FREE SHUTTLE FROM M STATE. Four shuttle buses will be running to and from every 20 minutes starting at 5:00PM. Last shuttle leaves Detroit Mountain at 11:00PM.
- Limited on-site parking. Off-site parking and carpooling is highly recommended and available at M State. 3.5 miles from Detroit Mountain.
M State: 900 Highway 34 E Detroit Lakes, MN
FAQs & THINGS TO KNOW
- General Admission lawn seating | Lawn chairs and blankets welcome.
- This event is entirely CASH ONLY | ATM's will be available onsite.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE OR COOLERS.
- SUBJECT TO SEARCH. All bags, chairs, and blankets will be inspected. The following items will not be permitted: Outside Food & Beverage, Weapons of ANY kind, including pocket knives. Explosives, including fireworks, Illegal Drugs or Paraphernalia, Recording Devices, Tablets, & Computers, Cameras with Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Laser Pointers, Air Horns or Noise Makers. Please pack light for a quick entry.
- NO PETS ALLOWED. We love animals, however please leave them at home. This an outdoor event with limited shade and large volumes of people.
- Bring a VALID ID if you plan to drink.
- Show will go on RAIN or SHINE, please plan accordingly.
- Music on the Mountain is an all ages event. However, children should be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- If you have any questions pertaining to this event you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org