And new this year, a chance to win a new Mercury ME 3.5 HP trolling motor (and they aren’t cheap, y’know: MSRP $1,195)!
All this for the low, low price of $15 per ticket. Proceeds will benefit the Becker County Food Pantry. BTW, if you come a day early, be sure to come by for maCAWS for PAWS!
– Tickets now on sale from LAPHC members. Contact us for more information
– You can also get tickets at Zorbaz DL on Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m. (or later if need be) along with maCAWS for PAWS raffle tickets
– If you’re coming to Zorbaz to get your tickets, we will also be accepting non-perishable food donations at our sales table for the pantry
– Where can you get your free beverages during the event? Zorbaz, Longbridge, Holiday Inn and the American Legion. Just remember, after 6 p.m., the drink tickets no longer apply.
Here’s the schedule for this 14th annual phun-philled phundraiser:
– 10 a.m. – Ticket sales begin at Zorbaz Detroit Lakes
– 11 a.m. – Kickoff party at Zorbaz
– Noon – 4 p.m. – Live music on the sandbar between Big and Little Detroit Lakes, featuring Island Time Band and Tim Eggebraaten
– 3:30 – 5 p.m. – Live music at Longbridge featuring Mary Cutrufello
– 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Live music by Island Time at the Holiday Beach Bar @ Detroit Lakes Holiday Inn
– 6 p.m. – PRIZE DRAWING, including for the Mercury outboard motor
In case of inclement weather (it shall not happen!), the noon-4 music will be held at the Detroit Lakes American Legion Post 15. Please note that drink tickets are good only from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. on the day of the event.
Tickets are available through your favorite LAPHC member or by contacting us to let us know how many you’ll need. Unfortunately, our accountant (a great guy; you’d like him) says cash or check only for the tickets. Something about tax laws…which is a great transition to say, ticket purchases are not tax-deductible, but for a great cause and a fun day, it’s well worth it!